1) Create a port forwarding rule within the firewall that port forwards all Agent-IC TCP/UDP traffic received to the LQ behind the firewall.
Example 1: Port forward all traffic received on port 6300:TCP/UDP to an LQ behind the firewall having a network address of 192.168.1.50
2) Within the CCM (browser-based management interface) hosted by the LQ, navigate to: Device > Network
3) Within the External Connectivity section, enter the external IP address and port as configured within the port forwarding rule on your router/firewall.
4) Recreate the certificate (LQ v4.0 and below)
To force the re-creation of the certificate, you can:
a) Reboot the device
b) Change the local IP address
5) Create Agent-IC User account Accounts> Agent-IC Create a new account
6) Within the Agent-IC client application, navigate to the settings screen and enter the following connection information:
User – [username entered in step #5 above]
Password - [password entered in step #5 above]
LQ Server – [your firewall external address as configured in step #3] (220.127.116.11 in this example)
LQ port – [your external facing port as configured in step #3] (6300 in this example)
7) Your agent-IC client should now have connectivity to the LQ host from both inside and outside the facility.