I would like to provide my field reporter with both IFB and intercom on their cell phone using Agent-IC
- Create IFB's in the usual way in EHX
- Place the IFB label(s) on the reporters phone. You can place multiple IFB's on the same phone. Only program the listen labels
- Right-click the label and select "destination listen"
- The reporter can select which IFB they wish to listen to by activating the listen key on their phone for the desired IFB
- Alternatively, you may choose to assign this as a Force Listen by right-clicking the listen assignment and selecting Assignment > Force Listen.
- Add any other intercom keys to the phone
- Place the IFB keys on the director's panel in the usual way.