I have a EIPA card with 64 port.
The card is licenced with 32 AOIP ports.
In EHX I declare – 36 primary ST2110 streams
The EHX PC will still download the map
The EHX User knows the license for the number of 3rd-party AoIP ports purchased. However the EHX application doesn’t know the licence limit as the licence is stored on the individual card
EHX lets you see the number of ST2110 streams you have configured:
1) Does the map download – or does it stop / crash
2) Do I get all 36x ST2110 streams
3) Do I only get the first 32 or do I get 36-5 and steams 1-4 are dropped
4) Does the IPA card still create 36 streams (multi-cast IP) but with no audio
5) What error message do I see in event log if any ??