Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

In theory you should be able to if the BP-1002 is set for UNBAL. Another option is that Telex also has a converter that can be used as well instead called a CCB-1 that would should be available through a third party pro audio component reseller.