These were the most frequently asked questions regarding Clear-Com LQ products at NAB 2015:
- Can you connect LQ units over the internet?Yes, the LQ units can connect overLAN, WAN and the internet.
- Can the LQ-2W2 provide power the Partyline network?Yes, the LQ-2W2 can provide to bothClear-Com and RTS Partylines when locally DC-powered 150mA and when POE powered70mA.
- What is the maximum number of LQ units that can be linked?Up to 6 LQ units can be linkedtogether.
- Can the LQ unit work in DHCP mode?Yes, the LQ unit can have both astatic IP address or a dynamically assigned IP address.
- What is the audio bandwidth?The audio bandwidth of the LQ unitsis 100 to 12 KHz...though much higher metrics can be attained in more modern versions of the FW
- What is the maximum latency of the LQ unit?100mS (Note: minimum latency20-25mS).
- How much network bandwidth does it require?65-210 kbps.