These were the most frequently asked questions regarding Clear-Com ProGrid products at NAB 2015:
- Does ProGrid do format conversion? No.
- What are the maximum number of inputs?
- Do you support Clear-Com MADI to third party consoles?
Yes, an interface card required.
- How is the channel count determined?
By the sampling rate. If the sample rate is increased there is less room for channels.
- Can you multiplex 4K video using BroaMan?
Yes, may require multiple BroaMan units toaccommodate standard of 2 or 4 fiber connections.
- Can you multiplex Video on Audio with BroaMan? Yes.
- Does BroaMan use an optical switch? Yes.
- How many different optical frequencies are supported by BroaMan? 80.